This course trains learners how to correctly, and confidently, use the Evacuation Chair in an emergency.
The session includes both theoretical and practical training skills and knowledge delivered by a professionally qualified trainer.
- Be a competent user of the evacuation chair
- Have an increased awareness of fire safety, means of escape and the role of evacuation chairs
- Understand good handling technique
- Legislation relating to fire evacuation strategies
- Introduction to Emergency Evacuation Plans
- Video on the safe use of the Evacuation Chair
Qualification: Evacuation Training Certificate GCT
Awarding Body: Green Cross Training
Duration: 1/2 day
Students: 6 students maximum
Group Booking Enquiry
Highest Rated Training
We are the highest rated independant training provider. Read More