Online Wellbeing Awareness e-Learning Course
What will your people learn on the Wellbeing Awareness e-Learning course?
Start training your teams on wellbeing awareness with our fast no-fuss setup
Achieving a healthy wellbeing culture in your workplace is only a few steps away. Our Wellbeing Awareness e-Learning platform takes your people on a journey of learning to improve their knowledge and understanding of mental health and wellbeing.
What's included in the Wellbeing Awareness e-Learning Course?
- What is Mental Health and what does it mean to us?
- What could trigger a decline in our Mental Health and Wellbeing and why does it impact us differently?
- The signs, symptoms and actions that we might see in a colleague that is impacted by a decline in their Mental Health.
- Assessing someone for risk and asking appropriate questions.
- Setting the scene for the conversation and how do we start it?
- What questions should we ask someone and how do we ask them?
- What do we do if someone may not talk openly to us
- Listen and communicate non judgmentally.
- What constitutes good listening and how can we communicate non judgmentally?
- What does support, look like and mean to us?
- Discuss some of the types of support that maybe available
- How to raise awareness about Mental Health
- How do we look after our overall Wellbeing
Get access to the Wellbeing Awareness e-Learning Course
Speak with our team to learn how we can help your journey to achieving a healthy wellbeing culture for your colleagues and you business – success starts with people.